If you are skilled enough at any particular subject and you want to showcase that in the most promising manner, then Australia is all the way ready to welcome you whole-heartedly. With the introduction of the Skilled Independent Visa 189, people from various parts of the globe are getting a lucrative platform to become a part of the Australian employment sector and thereby fill in the voids of skills that this nation is requiring at the moment.
This particular visa is basically an Australian Permanent Residency Visa that allows the grant specifically to those workers who possess a sound skill in a particular domain but has not been sponsored by an employer, family member or that of territory. Also, with the provision of the skilled independent visa 189 you will get the absolute right to reside and work anywhere in Australia along with your family members for an indefinite period of time.
How to apply?
Well, if the candidate wants to apply for the Visa Subclass 189 in the proper and expected way, then he/she has to conform to a few basic steps in order to get through the entire visa process in a hassle free manner. A few of those stages can be considered as follows:
- Stage 1: The first stage of the application will require the applicant to appear for a special type of skills assessment test held by the Department of Home Affairs.
After the applicant has gone through the entire assessment session successfully, the DOHA can now ascertain that how proficient the person is in the arena he/she into and how efficiently he/she will be able to preside over a post in relation to his/her skills.
- Stage 2: So, after you have gone through the entire skills assessment test in an effective manner, you will now be required to submit an Expression of Interest through the means of skill select. Also, you can submit the same while residing inside or outside Australia.
- Stage 3: Once you have gone through the aforesaid two stages successfully and has received an Invitation to Apply, you can now submit all the essential documents required by the Department of Home Affairs and wait for the apt time unless and until your visa gets an approval by the Department of Home Affairs.
In order to apply for the 189 visa Australia in the proper and expected way, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- He/she has to be invited officially by the Department of Home Affairs
- The applicant has to be below 45 years while he/she is applying for this visa
- The applicant must choose an occupation that goes compatibly with the kinds of qualifications and skills he/she possesses and must also comprise the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSL).
- The applicant’s skills must also be evaluated duly by the concerned assessment sector and thereby his/her occupation must be chosen as appropriate as a part of the Australian employment sector
- He/she must have scored at least 65 points while undergoing the point based test for the skilled visa 189.
Fees required for the skilled visa 189
When it comes to the fees requirement of the 189 Skilled Visa, the matter varies from time and also from place to place. It all depends on the date on which the applicant is submitting the application. In case any change occurs in the price of fees from the date he/she has made the application to the date the concerned immigration department receives it, then the applicant will be liable to pay the new fees at any cost.
As a matter of fact, the visa fees are charged in American dollars (AUD) itself and not in any other currencies. The applicant can easily pay the amount either through credit/debit card. But at present the concerned immigration department is charging from most of the applicants a sum of $4045(AUD) as the visa application fees.
What is the processing time?
When it comes to the processing time of the skilled visa 189, there are predominantly two ways through which the entire application procedure is carried. The following being the:
- 75% of the applications are processed within a time-frame of 18 months
- 90% of applications are processed within a time-frame of 33 months
How fast the processing of the visa is carried will depend on the fact that when or from where the applicant has applied for the visa and whether he/she has submitted the right kinds of documents or not that also within the expected time.
Where to apply from?
The applicant can either be in or outside Australia while applying for the skilled visa 189 through the means of the best Migration Services Adelaide as compared to anywhere else. While you are applying for this particular visa while being in person in Australia, you must be holding any of the below mentioned visas as a must:
- 010 Bridging A Visa
- Subclass 020 Bridging Visa
- Subclass 030 Bridging C Visa
Remember, in case you or any of your familial acquaintances who is the applying for this visa must be the holder of any of the aforesaid visas indispensably or else his/her visa will not be processed in the proper and expected way.
How long can you stay?
As already told above the 189 skilled visa allows you the grant to stay and work in Australia as long as you want getting you a wonderful scope to display the skills that you possess exceptionally. Not only this, you can now travel from and to Australia as many times as you want within a time-frame of 5 years.
After this duration expires, you will need to apply for a Resident Return (RRV) visa (subclass 155 and 157) in order to make a comeback to Australia. So, don’t wait any longer. Apply for the skilled visa 189 today itself through the impeccable services of Migration Agent Adelaide and stay and work in Australia as long as you want.