Information gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page, and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
The Design Tourist will not sell, rent or lease the email addresses of its subscriber list. If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions that are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website. Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also, they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is stored within your user settings.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)